Put Those Nukes Down!
Nuclear Test Ban Act 1999
5. Nuclear explosions prohibited
- No person may -
- Carry out any nuclear weapon test explosion or any other nuclear explosion; or
- Cause, encourage, or in any way participate in, the carrying out of any nuclear weapon test explosion or any other nuclear explosion.
- Every person who engages in conduct prohibited by subsection (1) commits an offence.
- Every person who commits an offence against subsection (2) is liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $1,000,000.